Virtual Camp 2020
Virtual Camp PossAbility is going to be a great way to still connect and participate in activities with other campers from the comfort and safety of your home. We have come up with a variety of activity offerings that will be fun and interactive, as well as providing opportunities to grow and learn together.
Virtual Camp PossAbility is still open to any young adults ages 18-40 with spinal cord injuries, or any physical disability that requires the use of a wheelchair for mobility, and who have earned a high school diploma. We are greatly looking forward to connecting with you this July.
- 9:30a.m.: Group Welcome
- 10:00-11:00 a.m.: Option 1, 2 or 3
- 12:00-1:00 p.m.: Lunch (grab your lunch and join your cabin group to chat)
- 2:00-3:00 p.m.: Option 4, 5 or 6
- 3:00-4:00 p.m.: Cabin Time
- 6:00-7:00 p.m.: Group Activity
- Dates: July 25 to July 26, 2020
- Camp location: Your home!
- Registration Begins: May, 2020
- Registration Deadline: July 1, 2020
- What you Pay: $100; a t-shirt, some extra supplies depending on which activities you register for, online access to all virtual camp activity videos after camp is over. You can pay this in a payment plan as long as it is PAID IN FULL before camp.
Have any questions? Please contact Lauren @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Wonder if you qualify for this virtual extravaganza?
Here’s a quick camper qualifications checklist:
- You’re between 18 and 40 years old
- Have a spinal cord injury that requires use of a wheelchair
- Have a traditional high school diploma or are on the path to get one
- Want to participate in a virtual camp to connect with others
If you answered yes to all of these, then what are you waiting for?!
Click ‘Register Now’ and we look forward to seeing you this summer at Camp PossAbility!
Ready for virtual camp?
Your Application will be processed securely with our CampDocs registration portal.