Camp PossAbility Cabin Leads
Along with our traditional volunteers, Camp PossAbility needs 8 Cabin Leads, who are assigned a 1:1 camper and also assist with leading the volunteers and campers within their assigned cabin.
As a Cabin Lead, you should possess all the necessary volunteer requirements as well as:
- Strong leadership qualities
- Being trained in CPR and First Aid and be able to present copies of their active cards with application
- Good ethics and decision-making
- A love for walkie-talkies (yup, you get to use one ALL week)
Some responsibilities above those of a regular volunteer include:
- Assisting campers/volunteers solve any potential issues that arise
- Maintaining cabin order and reinforcing camp rules (but don’t worry, you’re not just the designated buzz kill)
- Reporting any issues to the CORE team
- Helping your cabin stick to their activity and bedtime schedules
- Limiting camper phone use to appropriate areas and times
Cabin Leads report to camp on July 30, 2021 at 5:00 p.m., and must be present for the entire camp week which ends August 6, 2021 at 12;00 p.m.
Registration opens on November 1, 2020, and we recommend applying earliest spots fill quickly. For any additional questions, please contact Lauren at email@example.com.
Ready to Be a Cabin Lead?
Your Application will be processed securely with our CampDocs registration portal.