Camp PossAbility Cabin Leads
Along with our traditional volunteers, Camp PossAbility needs 8 Cabin Leads, who are assigned a 1:1 camper and also assist with leading the volunteers and campers within their assigned cabin.
As a Cabin Lead, you should possess all the necessary volunteer requirements as well as:
- Previous experience as a Camp PossAbility DUO
- Strong leadership qualities
- CPR and First Aid training (active cards presented with application)
- Good ethics and decision-making
- A love for walkie-talkies (yup, you get to use one ALL week)
Some responsibilities above those of a regular volunteer include:
- Assisting campers/volunteers solve any potential issues that arise
- Maintaining cabin order and reinforcing camp rules
- Encouraging positive camper and volunteer interactions
- Promoting camper and volunteer safety
- Leading positive cabin discussions
- Helping your cabin stick to their activity and bedtime schedules
Cabin Leads report to camp on July 30, 2021 at 5:00 p.m., and must be present for the entire camp week which ends August 6, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
Registration opens on February 1, 2021, and we recommend applying early as spots fill quickly. For any additional questions, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Be a Cabin Lead?
Your Application will be processed securely with our CampDocs registration portal.