Camp PossAbility Cabin Leads
Camp PossAbility Cabin Leads will oversee campers and volunteers and help ensure that everyone has an amazing week at camp. Leads will lead cabin activities and assist cabins in daily activities and events.
Cabin leads are also typically assigned a camper.
Cabin leads will do the following:
- Help campers/volunteers come to workable solutions
- Maintain cabin order
- Report any issues to CORE team
- Reinforce camp/cabin rules
- Help ensure your cabin gets to activities on time/to bed on time
- Make sure phones are only used at appropriate times/appropriate areas
- Trouble shoot transfers
Cabin leads must be 18 years and older and graduated from high school. Cabin leads must be trained in CPR and First Aid and present copies of their ACTIVE cards with their application.
Cabin lead dates will be July 26, 2019, at 5 p.m. to August 2, 2019, at noon. Cabin leads must be able to stay for the entire week. Registration will begin on November 1, 2019. We recommend applying early as spots will fill quickly.
Have any questions? Please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org